Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Has anyone tried 30bet casino for playing live roulette?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Yohabinah's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Has anyone tried 30bet casino for playing live roulette?

    Recently I was looking for a new place for evening relaxation, because the old sites were already a bit boring with their monotonous software. I came across a new platform online and decided to test a few classic tables with live dealers there. I liked the atmosphere, but I would like to learn more details from those who sit here regularly. Tell me, how are your sessions on this site generally held, do you often update the assortment and is it worth spending time?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Jakaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2024
    Posts
    455
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone tried 30bet casino for playing live roulette?

    Last week I was just spinning the wheel there after work, because I was interested in their starter package for beginners. The broadcasts are smooth, the picture quality is high, and the spinners communicate quite friendly, which adds to the realism. If you care about the speed of loading rooms and the absence of lags when betting, then it is better to immediately go to the official page 30bet.me.uk casino to check all available limits. I personally went to the section with card games, the choice there is even more interesting than in roulette. Try playing at minimum limits to evaluate the interface yourself and understand whether such a pace suits you.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member Unless's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2021
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone tried 30bet casino for playing live roulette?

    In general, finding a normal site with live dealers is still a quest, because developers are often too lazy to update the software, and everything works upside down. I usually pay attention not only to the beauty of the picture, but also to the mobile version, because I play mostly from a smartphone during trips or lunch breaks. A good service should fly on any device without constant account drops or freezes just at the moment of the deal. There was an experience on one well-known resource, where the video was constantly interrupted, after that there is no desire to waste your nerves on a raw product at all. If the platform provides a stable stream and has licensed providers, then this is a huge plus for its reputation. It is always nice when developers care about user comfort and add new features such as detailed statistics of past rounds right on the screen. Maybe I will drop by there on the weekend to look at the blackjack assortment, if I have free time.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •